I'm looking for one person to share a sunny private office in the Brix coworking space on the capitol square, for any period of time.
I moved into this office from the open desk area because I love the natural light it gets—the best light I've found in any coworking space in Madison!
About the office
- Big windows with a 6th-story view of the square.
- Brix provides coffee, a nice kitchen, fast wifi, printing, and rooms for phone calls and in-person meetings.
- I use a desk, chair, and filing cabinet provided by Brix. They have more of these on hand, or you can bring your own.
- Adjoins an open coworking area. I usually close the door for more quiet.
- Enough space that we could also get a couch or something!
- Costs $495/mo. total, so $248.50/mo. to each of us
- I'm a freelance software developer. I pretty much work quietly at my computer all day, often listening to music on headphones. I go to another room for video meetings.
- I'm usually around anywhere from 7am to 6pm, weekdays.
- I've shared small offices and open-area coworking spaces for a long time and really like it.
I'm looking to share with someone who's also looking for a quiet and bright space to work. If you're interested, please say hello: firstname.lastname@example.org